Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I love HIM!..

Love him love him love him....naughty but extremely ADORABLE...
He was at my place yesterday.. He was funny, playful, and ultimately active all the time. But there were twice when he just looked so so so so poor thing.
  • 1. When my mom refused to buy toys for him at Pasar Malam, he turned to me and ask me to get him one. Oh man..I would if i had cash with me... but i din bring my purse out. So he continued "begging" my mom pitifully. Well in the end he got a pair of new shoes from my mom.
  • 2.And also he broke a spoon while having dinner. It would be ok if it did not happen in front of my dad. Bcos my dad just cant stand kids breaking or spoiling stuff. So my dad kinda showed a little temper. Then my cousin kept quiet straightaway. N he looked so terrified. When i asked him to finish up his soup, he jus drank from the bowl instead of using another plastic spoon that we gave him.. When i asked him to use the spoon, and he said:" i dont want... what if i break it again.." and then he gave that look that says:"i dont want to cause trouble and kena again.." Seriously.. he really was super duple scared.. . He even started asking when his dad was gonna pick him up. ..sigh.... So poor thing. But kids r still kids........this hyperactive boy got ok after a while and started playing with anything that he could find in the house.
Conclusion: he is cute.. Love him love him love him...to the max...:P

No comments: