Thursday, May 10, 2007

Damn "SUEH"!

got into an accident today while i was on my way to collect a letter. DAMN IT!. I was braking and the car din manage to brake in time or he just wasnt paying attention at all. So BANG!.. ISH!


When i got down to discuss with him , the first thing he said to me was.. "so how?" hello! dont think that i m naive just bcos i m younger than u ok. So i jus said:" U knocked my car, not me!" So then he had nothing to say. He agreed to compensate but hmm... my dad thought he might be a cheater. well he nearly argued with my dad over the phone. But seriously he was damn weird. He comes from KL, living in Tmn U. and he doesnt bring a handphone with him and his house doesnt have a registered phone line. So how could my dad believe him over the phone? And he even complained to me that he just collected his passport form the immigration office and he was rushing home. Hello! what has that got to do with me? i dont care if u r rushing or wat u hav collected, u r just not right to bump into anyone' car.

My poor car...:(That culprit's car...



But the best thing was that.. the car that he was driving wasnt even his. It belonged to a car workshop that was handling his own car which had had another accident previously. So in fact, he met an accident before this, had his car in the workshop for repair and meanwhile he screwed up the workshop's car and caused damage to my car as well. The unlucky him is now responsible for 3 cars' damages. I mean the fact that he got into so much trouble justified how "skilled" he is in driving, does it? And luckily my mom is considerate enough to not force him to pay the full sum at once but my dad just got impatient and suspicious. He even asked my uncle to check out that guy's house to make sure that he wasnt trying to run away from this.



Well was suppose to use the car tmr for some stuff and now...sigh.. But luckily my parents din give me a big scolding, cos afterall it's not my fault. I was just damn unlucky la. Tong n i were in the car together when the accident happened, n all we could blame was our luck. But tong's previous accident was more funny. Oh and btw if u guys wanna buy Toto or 4D i think u should buy that fella's car no, cos he is the more "blessed" one.



Moral of the story... watch out for cars behind and be lucky!

No comments: