Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Thank you...

thought it was jus a normal day..went to the gym, came home n rest, watched some tv bla bla bla... .................but when i was playing vb with my sista suddenly the doorbell rang.. "ting tong"..
Oh gosh it was patrick's sister..

Patrick's sister:" hi chiawen.. hello... special delivery.. from Patrick.."

Me:" Oh god.. thanks.. thanks thanks" (i had no idea how many thanks i said.. n i dont remember saying anything else but that.. lol)

Patrick's sister:" happy birthday.. see ya..."

Me:" Ya.. thanks.. bye thanks.." (ya i know i did it again!!)


The conversation was definitely longer than that.. but i jus couldnt remember what else i said.. cos i was too surprised to see her especially when i was in t-shirt n shorts, sweating like nobody's business.

So ya.. anyways.. the point isnt about his sister.. it is about the early bday present Patrick got me from UK... It 's handbag from Radley and a video he made for me..

Here's some pics...

Saying Thank You "in person"..


The handbag
The handbag 2
This is my favourite.. So is his..

The CD he made for me.. ya..there's a story behind the "NOT another Jay Chou Song!!"

Yup.. am really touched.. thanks Pat.. appreciate ur effort n thought.. love the presents.. thank u so much..

All in all... just wanna say....thanks..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.