Thursday, February 14, 2008

HELP!!!!!!


Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap..........
so many things going on, so much work to do..
on top of that.. competition next week... and training camps for the coming 5 days.. ...AHHHH.... and yes.. this is my shout out!!!!!!

at the same time.... my head is exploding!!!!!!! I m not sure how long i can take it for...



And as much as i m looking forward to the Danga Bay International Games, i still wish that it would not clash with my classes.. especially on an even week!!!!!!!


WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
So yes.. i need to manage my time well, multi-task and put in hell a lot of effort!
and i so need to learn how to relax ....


Last but not least.... i know i will try my best... but please please please ..........i think i still need some LUCK!!!!!!! :(


Dont think i have the time to update anytime soon till the competition ends. Shall update again after the struggle.....haha...

till then take care... ciao

No comments: