Friday, April 10, 2009

Sue's Bday

Ok finally..easter break is here!... Weeks of classes, assignments, trainings and tournaments are now taking a break. Time really flies here. I still remember telling my fren how i wish sch could start soon during orientation and now.. i m alredi half way there in my 1st sem. This adrenaline rush really had it on me ...

So yes.. really relieved to get a week off. I m so happy!.. and i m super excited about my tassie trip!.. :P... i know i have tonnes of work to finish but hey i think i need a break and i deserve a break..lol. I wanna just get out of Melb too..!

tonnes of stuff for me to update and HEAPS of grudges and anger bursting in me just waiting to explode! but nah..another time. Cant really get my words across now...lol

So continuing my story here, celebrate Sue's bday a few weeks back..Italian dinner and happy hour. Great bunch of fun-loving frens and merry night

Here are the pics...



Nat, Me, Evelyn

the girls

sue and Kingsley

happy bday girl

My lovely girls

mambo jumbo...

evelyn n me

justin, david,evelyn, me, cherrie

:)

young and sweet, arent we?

nah.. we r mature

girls

all right.. more to update soon..

take care.. ciao..

No comments: