Friday, March 15, 2013

It has been a while..

It has been a while since my last post. Three years back. Guess life has been good for me and I found other ways of expressing myself.

I don't know if I will keep writing again. But no point thinking so far, because for now, I feel like blogging again.

Got married last year. Been leading a happy life. Hubby is now on project in another place. Which allows us to meet only once a month or longer. Had been able to deal with it bcos of my busy work schedule. Plenty of traveling and long working hours take my mind off from missing him.

When he isn't around, I lead my life like a normal human being. It was seeing him the last time he got back that I realized I need him physically here to lighten up my life. It was such a great feeling with him around again after some a long time.

It has been about three months now from the beginning of his posting. I guess my strong pretentious ego that kept me going is breaking down. I miss him so much. Especially when I am feeling low and lost.

But I still refuse to admit that I can't take it anymore from the separation, from work and from feeling lost. A voice inside me is telling me that "come on, you are stronger than this" but yet, I teared alone tonight.

I am tired. From work mainly. And I failed by allowing it to affect me emotionally.

And I pray to wake up the next morning. Feeling lighten. May I find my passion in work once again.


No comments: