Sunday, September 17, 2006

new home...

yup...my blog jus moved here...

Went out with Pat and his mom today. Went to look around for tiles for his new house.. Been to bout 3 to 4 shops n factories..PHew..it was tiring..

The only nice thing bout the entire trip was that..i took quite a lot of funny pics in those shops.. But too bad. Cant upload them now cos pat din bring the adapter home. Only manage to get one pic on my phone though.

Pat in bathtub..

Pat's mom was damn good at bargaining. Wel she has to, cos she is managing the whole moving house plan. I din know a house renovation could be such a mess.. So much stuff to consider. Although his family hired an interior designer, the amount of work to be done is still uncountable.. I really respect my parents for what they did while we moved the last time.. Seriously, moving into a new house with fresh renovation is super troublesome.

Had my hair trimmed too.. Cos my fringe was getting a little long n my hair was getting unmanageble.. Not much of a change though.



Oh n not forgetting..HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!!!!...may all ur wishes come true n be happy k..dont stress urself up so much... Love u!..happy bday!!...

No comments: