Thursday, September 21, 2006

stupid and blur



i was so damn blur today... Was waiting for bus to queensway with carol, jon n geri...
Wah ..i donnoe what the hell happened to me.. I wanted to board every bus that stopped at the terminal.. but none of them were the one that i was suppose to take. Man..i just turned towards the bus n walked towards it n after taking like two to three steps, my friends would go ..:"eh chia wen..wat u doin..?".. This happened like at least four times.. So stupid n blur of me.. I told myself tht "oh this is not the bus" when the bus was approaching the station. But when the busstopped in front of us..i just turned n walked towards it. So stupid..!

Went grocery shopping yesterday.. Then while i was walking home with all the grocery bags, a stupid uncle touched my hand and walked off!!... EW!!!!...at first i thought it was just an accident as there were quite a lot of people. But after a while, i thought:" how come i could feel the hand for so long?"... And then i felt so damn stupid n i cursed all the way back... HAte him man..


No comments: