Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Crap man..

It was so so horrible...

I was calling for cab to go to the checkpoint as it was raining heavily. I started calling for cab at 6:10pm. Ok fine, i know that was the peak hour. But i really din know that it was SO difficult to get a cab. I tried 3 different booking numbers for like so many time(maybe about 10 times or more).. and most of my calls got either engaged or put on hold... damn.. fine.. when i finally got through one of the numbers, they asked for my add and stuff like then and after like 3 minutes.."sorry miss, we cant get a cab for u now, can u pls call us back in about 5 mins?" Wah, that kinda shocked me.. i thought that would only happen in KL where booking a cab is quite a hassle.

Ok fine, so i called other companies.. Engaged, on hold AGAIN!!... then finally i got through for the second time. This time.. it was better.. at least they told me that they got me a cab. So i RUSHED down to wait for the cab as it was such a "precious" one. Then after waiting for about 5 minutes... my phone rang." Ms kee, sorry. The cab that we got u cant get there now. We will arrange another cab for u. ".... WAT?? arh!... wat a wonderful day huh. So i went back home to chill before they call me. Who knows how long they will take to get me a cab man... Well but luckily they did call me back and got me a cab.

So fine, got onto the cab n i thought things should be ok by now. About 2 minutes after i left my place, my phone rang again... "hi miss kee, u called for a cab right? my driver is waiting downstairs.." ..."ya i did. But the other operator from ur company has called me back and got me another cab."...Then that bloody operator went "ok fine, thank u." she was damn rude when she said this and she din even finish saying her "thank u" beforeshe hung up. She was really damn rude. Hello!..not my fault that ur company got me another cab first ok!..

Ok fine fine... chill chill.. it was no big deal. But to add up to my alredi very bad evening, an accident on the highway had caused a pretty serious traffic jam. That totally sucked cos i so wanted to get home fast.. and also that bloody jam made my cab fare higher than usual.

Crap crap crap... it was really pretty horrible.. especially when i was carrying so much stuff.

Ok then i finally reached home after some time. Well despite all the shitty stuff that happened, i m still glad to be home... felt so relieved the moment i got into the car... And once i got into the car, mom jus gave some food in a container. .. she must have guessed that i was starving huh.. and yes i was starving.... Thanks mom. And back at home, i dont even need to worry about anything like.."what should i have/cook for dinner?"..."when should i do my laundry" etc etc..

All in all, i jus wanna say that... it feels so great to be home.

No comments: