Monday, February 26, 2007

i want more holidaysssss.......

Arh..mid term break ends today.... Damn it.. i need more holidays..Nah.. guess it's time to get back to school for some serious work after enjoying my cny for ONLY a week. .

I dont mind going back to school..really, school isnt that bad. But it's all the tests n assignments that really make people hate schools.. (for nus, CORS is another thing that make nus such a demon)..

There is just so much work to be done when school starts tmr.. No jokes man. TestS, reportS, assignmentS... crap crap crap.. i m not even sure whether i m gonna make it.. I mean i have to make it la, but i will make it the "hard way".ie less sleep, less tv, less going out bla bla bla...

I can really feel the "dead-ness" ... The air is so still, n everything jus seem so un-fun. And all that matters is -when should i start this assignment, can i do the assignments?, when should i study for this test, can i finish studying?, will i remember all the craps i need to study ...bla bla bla.. ARH!.. this is really the worst part of each semester. Somehow at the start for every semester, i would motivate myself n tell myself that "ok, this sem wont be so bad..as long as i work hard, i should manage.." arh, but ha, i never fail to feel stupid about thinking that school is gonna get any better.

U know how people always say that it;s good to have someone around during difficult times? i totally understand that. Well although Spore isnt far from JB, my family cant be there for me all the time. Plus the fact that Pat has returned to kl is so making life more difficult. Well but of cos, i m really glad to hav my frens around.

Time flies.. n the difficult times will pass... Soon the torture will be over n life will be great again.. or at least as things go, u can adapt to the tough situation. I know that everyone has diff problems in their lives. So good luck people. Stay strong k n U can do it.!

"Every failure, obstacle or hardship is an opportunity in disguise. Success in many cases is failure turned inside out. The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity. Eliminate the negative attitude and believe you can do anything. Replace 'if I can, I hope, maybe' with 'I can, I will, I must.'"
-Mary Kay Ash

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vince Lombardi

Some recent pics of pat n i...

"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"
-Erich Fromm

It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.
-The Matrix - Revolutions, character Merovingian

No comments: