Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thanks!

Ok... Pat is in Birmingham alredi. We have been talking and meeting through skype everyday. I'm trying to get used to this...and also learning to be stronger than who i am.... :P Thanks dear for being understanding.
The view from his hostel room
To all of u...thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks a million for ur concern, reassurance and support. I m really truly touched. Thanks people! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!... i m so glad to have all of u in my life. You guys really helped me a lot!.. Thanks a lot!!! How can i ever survive without wonderful friends like you... I LOVE YOU GUYS! MUAK!

Thank you so much!... I am so fortunate to have great friends like all of u!

***********************************************************
ok..next chapter... Yesterday was mooncake festival. But had to go for training. hahaha ..... but thanks to the crazy teammates, we had our very own celebration after training. It was a good night of fun. So here's some pics...

my lantern!...

First Group Pic.. Bonnie wasnt ready..it took her eons to get her lantern ready man
Yea finally everyone is in...
Me and Mae...doing dont-know-what
The three of us... (last training for us..haha)
Girl's Fight....
Man Ying and her lantern..
Sparklers!!
She was trying to do a heart shape
Rehearsal 1...
Rehearsal 2
trying to light up our sparklers Real Pic 1..
Real Pic 2
Moi... pulled by Janet and Siuyi
Siuyi's turn


Yup..thanks for the fun people!.. Made my stressful term break suck a little less...hahaha...

Okie..till then take care people..ciao.

No comments: