Friday, November 16, 2007

One quiet night

moi was “steadily” typing an essay due tmr. Suddenly, tong came to my room with tearful eyes that did not accompany with any sadness on her expression. Instead she was kinda smiling. So that confused me. Anyway before I could guess what happened, Tong said:” there is a cockroach in my room…e hehhehhee..” My first reaction was..:” huh? Really? Oh no.. “ So as Tong was so afraid of the cockroach, I went to help her tackle it.. haha. At first we couldn’t find where the hell it was. Then as we spotted it at the side of Tong’s cabinet for the first time, I tried to hit it with newspaper but it managed to escape. And then after a while it was on the floor, crawling around. Then it went under the cupboard. So I had to force the cockroach to come out in order to kill it. Ya.. it was kinda like a hide-n-seek thing. Anyways.. here’s some pics and video of the process.. (I must really say.. tong is super duple scared of cockroach la. .. had never seen her being so traumatized before..hahaha)

The wanted one

I know.. it looks like she is laughing.. but trust me.. she was terrified..

The first video.. I managed to force the cockroach out of the cupboard…. can u hear Tong screaming?

The second one.. what a stubborn cockroach..

2 comments:

Charlene the Candy Witch said...

i tell you, i couldnt stop laughing when i'm watching the video.. it's so outrageous!!!
hahaha!!!

ckcw5 said...

hahaha..me too..even until now..hahaha...