Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Bday Tong!

Happy birthday to u.. happy birthday to u..happy birthday to yitong..happy birthday to u…

Yup..happy bday Tong. U r finally 21!!!.. haha.. welcome to the new world!..

I am sure u have tonnes of resolution for urself… Wishing u all the best in whatever u wish to achieve in ur life. Stay pretty(which I am sure u know how to..haha) and happy ya. (which I m sure u know how to too.. ) All in all, hope u have a great 21st and may ur best wishes come true.

Had a great time with u n the girls.. Thanks thanks. And I must say again.. Happy happy birthday!!!...

bonded together

Me... jus being silly
wor... nice...!
one of the games
Caught in action... playing game
Me, Tong, Chia
Hweeli,Chai Lyn,Yu Hooi, Moi.
enjoying my meal
loving her drink
A lil tired after the game Posing with the cards

yuhooi,me,tong,hweechia,hweeli,chailyn

Lastly....Happy bday again Tong. Thanks for being there for me when I need u. Thanks for bringing so much joy to my life. And all in all, thanks for entering my life!!.. How can I ever live without u!!...


Before I go, once again. Selamat hari jadi. May happiness be with u always…

No comments: