Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update

Ok... Finals ended last thurs.. phew.. merdeka finally..
Been busy since then.. finally got some time to update...
Am really tired.. no mood to write anything now(bet u can tell from my "dont-even-bother-to-write-proper-sentences-attitude)......:P ...sorry.. but of cos i would always include pics...


An accident
My super adorable cousins
Aww... doesnt it remind u the innocence of life??

yea.. my favourites again
i love the lights
peaceful
mom, sis, me... daddy was the photographer
sis and i

U15 2007 tournament
the tired me trying to put on a big smile
champ
trying to revive our childhood
sis and i again
all right thats about it for now.. will try to update more soon...
jus realised that my hols is gonna be so tiring..... arh!!!!... i need proper rest..!!.. mommy save meee.....

No comments: