Tuesday, January 16, 2007

21st Bday Celebration part 2

Had one more celebration with Pat last weekend.. He did all the planning and i had no clue of wat was gonna happen... So here was how it went...

6:00pm..I called him on the phone..

Me: " dear where r u now..?"
Pat: "I m still in HP..gonna send my laptop for repair..hold on ok.."
Me:"arh?? but u told me to get ready at 6....."
Pat: " sorry dear..i will be there asap k.."

So i was a little pissed that he was late for my bday celebration .. That kinda show how insincere he was huh... BUT.. when i got in his car.. the first thing he said was Sorry.. so ok fine.. he was forgiven.. and Next.. he stretched his hand to the back seat and grabbed sth from there... Da Dang.. it was THIS!>>>




I had always said that flowers with a bear in the middle is damn nice and he had always been saying that they r not practical and it's jus a waste of money... :ahhaa...but he got it still,,:P.. Plus he was late bcos of the flowers.. At that moment.. i felt so bad for getting angry at him for being late...:(...

Then on our way to our dinner place..

Pat:" nice or not the flower?? is it enough for ur bday??"
Me:" nice..enough enough...thanks dear.."
Pat:" sure or not.."
Me:" ahhaha ya la...but it's not something that i can use leh(jokingly)..after a while it will get dry.."
Pat:" huh? not enough arh..."
Me:" no la..enough la..joking oni ok... thanks dear.."
Pat:" sorry lor... i din buy anything else.."
Me:" haiyo..nvm ok..it's enough.."

Ok that conversation may not mean anything now..but it made sense in the later part of the story....

So he brought me to TGI for dinner.. I was alredi feeling a little uncomfortable for no reason..jus not used to dining in Jotic. Furthermore it was a lil cold in there..i had to wear a sweater that didn't match my clothing at all and that din make me feel very comfortable as well. All in all i was jus feeling uncomfortable.. But that wasnt the worst... Then it came the time for our dessert.. and CRAP!!...about 6-7 staffs came to our table with a mudpie(with candle)... It would be ok if they were jus gonna sing bday song to me.. But hell!!.. i had to stand on a chair and sing and shout " I LOVE FRIDAY's" and blow the candle on the mudpie from really far away.. WTH man.. Pat actually knew that the staff there would come up with something... ARH... it was scary.. luckily none of my frens were there..

he couldnt finish his dinner The food was great..ARH...kill me pls...it was embarassing
Had to blow the candle this way...sigh..
Finally...out of danger

After dinner.. we drove into Spore.. He wanted to bring me to Sentosa for a stroll... cos i had been saying that i wanna go there for a stroll at night.. But too bad.. it was drizzling. So changed of plan. We just went to the town. Then before we got down, he stretched his hand to the back seat and grab something again... And man..another present.. Something that i can use..


pat:" happy? this one can use or not?"
me:" huh? (shocked)..dear..y spend so much..i dont want u to spend so much..?"
pat:" haiyo.. nvm la..u like it or not?"
me:" yes dear..thanks dear..." (was gonna cry soon)
pat:" dont be stupid.. u like then can alredi.."

THANKS!!

So basically the whole night was full of surprises.. a night to remember for sure.. Thanks dear!!...

No comments: