Tuesday, January 23, 2007

so tired...

it's only the third week of sch...but it feels like three months of sch ... Although i hav only three days of sch each week, it's still tiring.. All the workload is so damn making me tired and sick.,..






I wanna go somewhere...anywhere with no sch, no sorrow, no stress, no reality... I am so missing Redang.-de paradise... I wanna go lie down on the beach n enjoy the breeze.. I Wanna go travelling with frens n jus relax too... any frens, anywhere... ARH!...

I wanna meet pat too... Havent seen him for quite some time.. Really din know that LDR is THAT HARD!... :(


All in all i jus dont wanna study..haha... Wat's metabolism, biochemistry, sociology...arh..they would be interesting if they dont stress me up that much.. or rather NUS dont stress the students up so much... :P

Well the UK people should be starting a new sem n some might even hav exam.. so all the best ya. Australian peeps..hmm..holidays sia.. hav fun to the max man.. Ciao..

No comments: