Sunday, January 21, 2007

it's my Bday again???!!

This afternoon when i was out shopping with parents and sis...

(oh shit..oh shit...)-my ringtone when my family members call me..

Grandpa: Jia boon arh(he cant pronounce my chinese name properly)... where r u...?

Me: Ah gong.. i m out with daddy n mommy...

Grandpa: oh okok... Happy birthday arh...

Me: (surprised..) huh? (then i realised it "SHOULD" be my bday according to lunar calendar)... oh thank u ah gong...

Grandpa: ok.. Happy birthday..later come to my place n get your red packet k..

Me: Oh ok... i will i will..thanks gong... (deep inside i was like..hmm...no need Ah gong,,i dont need money.. but i cant reject him... I will kena like hell if i said.."er..nvm la..no need la..")

Later at night when i was rushing my report...

(oh shit..oh shit..) my phone rang again...

Grandma: Jia wen arh... wat r u doing?

Me: Po.. i m doing homework lor...

Grandma: ohh..rushing homework arh... Happy birthday arh...

Me: thanks po...

Grandma: U must eat the the Hong Ji Dan that ur mom made for u k...(red egg..lol)

Me: oh ok... i will ..later

Grandma: ok..u go n do ur work la..later daddy will pass u the red packets from me n ah gong k...Happy birthday arh.. oh n i will ask daddy to bring some fruits and juices for u..remember to have them k..

Me: oh ok..po..thank u... thank u...bye..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>

Thanks to Ah gong ah po... So sweet!!... i dont even remember my lunar bday... they always remember it for me..n maybe even for my parents cos i doubt my parents remember it too..haha.. Feel so loved... really appreciate wat they hav been doing for me(not only for my bday of cos...)... Love them so so much...:)
The "hong Ji dan" (red eggs)
My bday gifts from ah po and ah gong
I love them!!!!

No comments: