Sunday, July 15, 2007

I can vote!

Yup.. was driving pass the MCA branch near my place. The registration for new voters was on. I thought..."hmm... maybe i should just register n get it over n done with." I mean i may not wanna vote this year.. but i would wanna vote eventually and so y not just register now. And so there i went to register. And now i can officially VOTE!..hahah.. I know. It's not a big deal actually and i alredi know which party i m gonna vote for. My mom always vote for the same party(ps: not um**). And the party she votes for never win in general. She expected that actually. Her purpose of voting for "that" party is just to not let them lose so badly. lol. Ya.. maybe i should take the same approach..ha

The uncle filling up the registration form for me..


The MCA Stamp on my formI can now officially vote

ok this is actually not related to anything i said ... It's just a super chubby pic of pauline which i saw when i went to her place. So cute huh..ha

No comments: