Sunday, July 29, 2007

A tiny gathering

Met up with Kitky, Jyy Mei, Sok yih and Nathalie today. Havent gathered with them for such a long long time. It was so nice to catch up with everyone and just talk about old school days. Fun fun fun. Really glad to be able to still meet some of them up. ... Oh we went back to our boarding school too.... So much memories just came rushing in. Reminiscene, reminiscene......



Sokyih, Kitky, JyyMei, Nathalie and I


Yea... back to those old days..
NYGBSJust like old days...
How can we ever forget this place...
Sign in and out dutifully
This is Jyymei..my twin tower partner...my C314 roomie... My movie night partner...my shopping partner...my gossip partner..... my supportive soul.... my ktv pal.... and not forgetting... she is one day older than me n used to be 1kg heavier than me and 1cm taller than me...hehe
This is Kitky... the girl with the principles...yup.. My st john no 3, my 4a3 classmate, my LDR advisor n role model..... She is the kinda girl that inspires people just by talking to them..haha.. and her big heart and optimism will also make u look at the brighter side of those bad things in this cruel world.
[sok yih n i doing Mr' Lim's fav pose]This is Ms Sok Yih. The sweet and gentle girl with slight american accent. She is a really sweet and gentle girl who can easily come up with some jokes anywhere anytime. haha...And she is so kind to everyone... all in all.....What a nice girl on earth....:)
This is Nathalie. She is from Philippines. One smart girl i must say. She is now a tutor in nygbs and man.. she has been staying there since sec3. Her smile is so so sweet that Ms Tan back in MGS used to call her to Miss Philippines.
Yea... Us again.
At the new "gym" in nygbs.. it really looked more like a playground instead.

Bye pals.. see ya soon! take care..

It was really really really great to meet up with them. although we r still missing quite a few no of MG+NYGBS girls. Well i m sure fate will allow us to meet again. Really glad that everyone is doing fine and everyone is still the same. I am so missing those old days we had together. The young and innocent days..haha... Nah more like the naughty and crazy days. Thanks to all of u for being part of my life. I m so happy to know every single one of u. Really... u rock my world. Thanks a million.

Hope everyone is doing fine at wateva they r doing n wherever they r doing. All the best! and take care. And also... cant wait to meet again!!

Cheers to great pals in life...

No comments: