Friday, July 27, 2007

IT IS BACK!!! finally!!!

Ok i must officially announce that........>>>>>.

THE NICE GREEN TEA ICE-CREAM IS BACK IN ACTION!!!!!...

yea.. Do u remember about one or two months ago the super nice green tea ice cream became so creamy, milky and just simply BAD! And i was totally hating it and was dying to find the heavenly wonderful taste back. HAHAHAA... now..the shop has finally came into sense and they r now selling the old, fabulous, irresistably delicious green tea ice cream. I m so glad that i could taste it again. Thank god. Pat and i are so excited about it that we had like 4 in 3 days.. yea.. we really love it. So is my sis who cant wait to taste it again. YEa yea yea...happy happy happy...lol

My fav green tea ice-cream. The green dots stuff is back!..yea yea yea!

Patrick enjoying the ice cream.. yea..he is a good actor la..ha

I love it! (yes i know pat made it look more delicious..haha)
Just a pic of us

Oh.. and crap.. some part of my skin on my shoulders r peeling... cos of the sunburn i get from krabi... ah....

Two cute kids playing basketball

Yup.. nothing much to say this time round. Till then....Take care people..ciao

No comments: