Thursday, August 09, 2007

i miss those days.

OMG OMG OMG.... i formatted my com and was trying to install back all the stuff i used to have. Then i accidentally found the "CRY" cd that contains some pictures and videos of my friends n i taken when we were back in nanyang girls boarding school.

Man...it really reminds me of the old crazy days. I was watching the videos and man.. i jus couldnt stop laughing. I was watching it in my room last night and just couldnt contain my laughter to the extent where my dad had to come and knock at my door and asked me what the hell was going on. So funny man. As much as i wanna share it with u guys, i have no guts to show all the videos... especially those senseless and idiotic ones. So i have "carefully" selected two to share here.. haha...(NYGBS + MGS girls.. bet u miss this right??? hahahahhaaa)

NYGBS crazy old days 1... This is kinda like a skit. I doubt the story can be delivered clearly but anyways i think the funniest part is at the end where our camera-girl din know how to stop recording.. So everyone was trying to not move that much and was like saying:" stop.. stop..just click...quick quick..."



NYGBS crazy old days 2... everyone interviewed by our big sis, ms jyy mei... Well it's a little blur and dark.. n i doubt we can be heard clearly.. Anyways, i think the funniest part is on sokyih and kitky. Sokyih was was from the drama club so she could act while kitky was just plain funny and also Pang was just being her crazy self. hahahha




yup..missing those old days....missing everyone. But i m so glad that we din waste our time by just studying throughout that two years. All the fun we had and the bond we built r the things that we will remember forever. I must say i m really lucky to meet all of them. thank god!

Really hope to meet everyone again n hope that they r all doing fine. All the best ya people. Take care too! and continue to hav fun in life ya.





"From quiet homes and first beginning,
Out to the undiscovered ends,
There's nothing worth the wear of winning,
But laughter and the love of friends. "
-
Hilaire Belloc,

No comments: