Saturday, August 25, 2007

So in love with him..

MY darling cousin came back from Segamat for his school holidays. I got to spend a little time with him. :P Although i was damn tired, i was more than happy to have him around. Kids r always hyperactive u see, so after spending my day with him, i was totally wiped out. haha.. But anyways, i am totally glad to get to hav some fun with him. I so Love him and so i must say.. i cant get enough of him. Cant wait for him to come back again!.!!


Wat a cute n young talented poser ...lol


Je L'aime

************

Before i end, i have something else to say as well. Did a terrible mistake that hurt and disappointed someone badly. I m truly truly truly sorry. I will never do it again. I m sorry. Pls forgive me n give me a chance to make it up. Sorry

No comments: