Monday, October 01, 2007

Love urself... Love those who matter to u

Came back home today, wanted to surprise my sister to celebrate her 16th bday with her. But unfortunately, it's not gonna happen now.

One of her fren's dad passed away on sunday night. It was too sudden. There was no sign and it just happened. Something was wrong with his heart after an evening jog and he did not make it. The moment i heard about this, it reminded me of a similar incident that happened to my fren's father a few years back when i was also 16th.

It's really sad... It is too sudden even for me to accept it.. I cant imagine how the impact is to the family members. It's just too cruel to take a life away just like that. Why would anyone deserve this? Why would anything like this happen?? It;s so unfair.. it's so cruel..!

I know, this is life. Life is cruel, life is sad, life is unpredictable. But it's so.. i dont know how to say...it's just so.. (i seriously dont know how to desribe it)

I was still complaining about how much school work there is for me to complete and all i could think of the entire day was how should i do my work, when should i study for my test, and just kept dreading it. But now, think about it.. i was so silly to just think about the small stuff that i was going through.. i mean.. i am just stressed about school work.. but there are so much more in life that is happening.. to everyone in this world. And i really deserve a slap for complaining about school work when someone else has to deal with death of a loved one.

I really feel very very sorry for the family. I wish i could do something to help. I really hate the feeling of just being able to feel sorry for them and not being able to do anything. I know it;s not like i m close to anyone of them. But at least i know my sister's fren by person. I really feel so so sorry for her. Y must this happen to her....her family are good people.. y must this happen to them??

I know.. i am no one to judge or decide what should happen. I know life happens for a reason.. i know God has plan for everyone of us. It';s just hard to accept it.... I am sorry.. i just want a medium to vent my feelings.

This incident does not only make me feel sorry for those who lost their loved ones, it warns me to treasure the people i care in this world. I mean.. life is really unpredictable and u never know what will happen next.. it's really important to treasure the people u love before u regret it. And also, death is not only cruel to the one who is leaving this world, it also changes the family and friends' life tremendously. Their life would never be the same again.. It sure takes a lot of courage and will power to move on positively. It's easy to say..:" hey life moves on, u hav to get over it." But it's never easy to do it.. so i really hope things will be smooth for them.

People who chose to commit suicide seem so irresponsible to me now. They ran away from their lives but how about the ones who cared for them, the ones who loved them, the ones who needed them? Those are the people who had to suffer for the rest of their life. So pls, anyone who has ever thought of ending ur own life or who thinks that ur life doesnt concern anyone else, think twice and think for the people around u.

Ok.... i think thats about it. Really sorry for XXX and her family and hope everything will be ok with them. God bless them plss.... I wish they will really be strong to handle this and to handle the challenges coming ahead. Pls... let them be ok. Pls give them the strength to carry on. Plsss...

And finally, To all of u out there, all the best!. enjoy ur life!.. appreciate ur loved ones... appreciate ur life.. Really hope for the best for everyone of u too!... Love ckcw5

No comments: