Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More get-together

yup...met up with more pals..yippie!..... other than that, was so lucky to bump into helen, soek kam and charlene... :) REally glad to meet up with everyone of them....As usual it brought back lots of memories and i simply just miss the time we had together. Meeting up with them also gave me a chance to chill and relax and just enjoy myself with them. Thanks people!... u made me happy!!!... Love all of u!!!

me n the funky soek kam
me and the daring helen
me and the super chef charlene
omg... the class 3A kids.... hahahha
yea.. group pic at kinsahi.. me, shir, hweeli, sinyee and hweechia.... (silly me accidentally deleted the group pic in coffeebean..sorry... will get it from shir real soon..)

Thanks gurls for brightening my days. Love all of u. All the best when u get back to sch, work or wateva u r doing.. see ya real soon!!!

No comments: