Monday, July 13, 2009

Appreciation Dinner + Andrea's bday

Had an appreciation dinner with classmates to celebrate "something".( dont think i should reveal it here) anyways.. had dinner at vic harbour restaurant at Docklands. Great food, great people, wonderful night.

i m really tired as i just got back from my hols trip and class started today.. so ya..as usual, i will let the pics tell u about that night.

The wonderful group



me, yen and andrea

evelyn, natalia, me, yen

after the dinner...

pretty natalia

chilling...

at la vish 1

at la vish 1

la vish 3
happy bday andrea

ok..thats all for now. Just got back from brisbane, goldcoast and sydney. And ya i will not be able to update about it till i have time. :(...sch for my last sem just started today and i m alredi feeling the stress. First day of sem 2..and i m alredi finding it hard to breath and wishing i could hav longer holidays. Can i graduate soon? I m so tired...:( But i know this is nothing compared to a lot of u who may be alredi working. and this is definitely not something to complain about as compared to the poor kids growing up with no or little food. I know i m lucky. I should be happy. And yes.. actually i am. I do like what i am learning and enjoying what i am learning. I am also glad that i have control over my life now.. so ya, guess my optimism can still overcome the fatigue for a while.. how long can this last? well i dont know. but if any of u ever see or hear me complaining the next time, please i dont mean it. I m contented with my life.. it's just that sometimes i m really tired. But no.. i will not let it break me. This ain gonna stop me from what i want!. go go go! gambate to myself!
and gambate to u guys too whether in work, studies or any endeavour u r facing now. Aza aza fighting!.. live life to the fullest with no regrets!

2 comments:

TeckJung said...

that's a long due post! lol.

ckcw5 said...

lol.. i know. I wish i can stay on time. :)