Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sonya's graduation

It was sonya's graduation a few months back. Well darling osonphasop graduated from her biomed degree from monash last year and she is in the same master class as aku.

Osonphasop is one of the funniest girl i have ever met. She is always hyper and always funny. Her laughter will never change, in a club, restaurant or class, she will always have the loudest and contagious laughter u will ever find. It is really fun to have her around all the time.

this is so long overdue again, but of cos..congrats sonya! But i think we all just sincerely hope that we can graduate from our current master course. :P


Had four days of full intensive classes last week before everyone else officially starts the semester. Tmr second sem will start formally and again, time to mug the hell out of my next 6 months so that i can graduate n go home!
Was webcamming with grandma, grandaunt,grandpa,dad,sis and bro.. although i have been here for a few mths and i should be used to life without my family around, i still miss them a lot. I can live on my own, i can take care of myself but well, i just want the best for my family too. Grandma has lost so much weight while i gain when i m here. When i saw my dear popo who brought me up lost so much weight in such a short time, i cant help but feel really heartache. How i i wish she could be as healthy as she was when i was young. She could bring me to the market down town via bus when i was just 5. And now, i just wish she could still walk properly without feeling tired. She has always been there for me no matter what. She would sacrificed the best food for me. She would make sure i sleep tight at night. She would share her stories with me. She would always tell me to be strong....
I really love her. I am sincerely grateful to have her. I want her to be happy and be as healthy as she can be. I wish she can still be here for the rest of the episodes of my life. I hope she can see me succeed, attend my wedding, name her great-grandchild......... All in all, please god, let her be happy and healthy.

No comments: