Saturday, October 03, 2009

Simple Life

Must we live up to everyone's else expectation on you?
Should we be who others want us to be?
Is it wrong to just yearn for a simple life that you truly want?
Why is it so freaking impossible to just wanna be SIMPLE?
Why is the world so so so perplexed?

I just want... that...u know? not this, not it, not whatever... just that.
Do not tug your plans/expectation into mine. I am me and not you!
Respect! and if you don't, please just step out of my life.
and yes, I am not a tolerant person to people who don't even respect themselves.
I don't care what you think about me bcos hey I shall control my life and not you.

- super duper extremely angry ckcw5-


*PS - there is only one "YOU" and you will never know who the person is. Do not assume that is "you", bcos if you ever suspect that i m referring to you, it's probably not you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe,always be yourself.even though there are times that you need to be different to suit someone's expectation..but heck who the one is..as long as you're happy right?dun b angry..will age faster...lol..cheer up!!miss ya..

tong