Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Chilling night

Last night..after training.. Becca, huiqin, me, Heather n ZG had supper.. Thought that the night would end after that.. but as we walked back to becca's car.. Hmm..the two spontaneuos ladies suggested movie. When they jio me along..my asnwer was :"my ankle hurts leh.."(cos i twisted my ankle a little during training before that).. After that i realised my answer was super irrelevant n idiotic.. they both burst into laughter when i anwered that as well.....Ok ya i agree it's stupid..but that was wat came into my mind..

So there we went.. Showered and booked the tickets at my place.. Then we went to catch Death Note. A japanese triller.. more of a mystery kinda show. We were so tired that most of us fell asleep for a while during the non-exciting parts. But we managed to get the whole pic n agreed that it wasnt a bad movie..

Then once again, i thought the night would end there. But haha..we went for a drink after that. It was fun to chill with them .. So fun to just talk cock n laugh n gossip n jus crap... Nice...:P... N of cos we had fun getting "annoyed" and "irritated" by some stupid analogies and jokes. Let me jus ask u guys sth.. Who on earth would use a cat eating a fish as an analogy for a man having an affair...sigh...

We din take pics though.. i managed to take one pic of huiqin drawing some stuff in my room and a pic of becca with some weird effect due to my dying camera..so that shall not be posted here...

Huiqin drawing some stuff

No comments: