Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i realise..

Some shitty stuff can happen in one's life...well maybe i should say..A LOT of shitty stuff can happen... There are times when u just cant hold ur tears n break down... but after that u will realise that things r actually not so bad...

I realise that i m SUPER DUPLE lucky to meet n know so MANY nice frens n teammates.. SERIOUSLY!! i cannot imagine how my life would be if the people i meet r not the ones that i know now... Can u imagine having frens who dont care bout others but themselves? can u imagine having frens who dont give a damn bout wat u r going through and dont bother trying to be there for u?? MY GOODNESS>..i m damn lucky lar...

Thanks to all the nice n kind people... thanks to all real friends.. thanks A LOT..hell a lot.. really..

I also realise that... one should not focus on tiny little things in life.. should try to look at the bigger picture to make life less painful for urself n the people around u.. Plus..u cant get out of life.. so y make it difficult for urself when u can choose..or try to choose to be happy.. I know it;s easier said than done.. n i might not be able to do it when things get screwed.. But heck lar.. thats wat i feel ...at least for now...

Here's some nice quotes that i totally agree with....:P

"When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

No comments: