Wednesday, October 11, 2006

thank u...



some tiny little things u do can affect another person in a great way...well maybe not like totally great but definitely significant...

Small things like.. being supportive, being patience, being nice, being kind, being considerate...all these can be observed in ur action and words.. I m sure when u do or say something, people around you can feel your intention and thought. I m very sure of that...

U may find that those little things u do may not be of great use or may not take much energy or effort.. but it makes a difference to those receiving them... meaning whatever u do does make a difference to people around u...I m sure when u r in need or lost especially, u could feel that wat some people say or do can seem pretty meaningful to u...

Thats y i wanna say thanks... thanks to all my frens who never fail to do those tiny little things that support me, encourage me, help me, cheer me up and also brighten my days... I really feel super lucky to have met so many kind and nice and considerate friends... Really.. I think i m really fortunate to meet nice people in my life... so thanks people for being so nice.. and for tiny little good things that u do... Thanks...Really appreciate them...

We shall all try to be nice...hehe..to make an impact in someone's life.... It could be big or small. But tiny little things u do can definitely make a difference...

and Once again, thanks...

No comments: