Monday, October 16, 2006

i wonder...

Was watching a show on TV the other night... A man just lost his fiance over an accident. While that man was sewing a cheongsam for his dead fiance, a butterfly came flying around him. He then started talking to the butterfly, as if the butterfly was his fiance.

It reminded me sth... that happened about a year ago.

My aunt who was struggling with cancer for quite some time passed away last year. At the particular night when my mom went for the funeral, something odd happened.

My mom, sis and i were having dinner in the dining room. Then a crippled white cat walked to the sliding door next to the dining room. That cat looked at us pitifully, sadly and emotionally from the door for quite some time. My sis realised it first. Then my mom went.." is it Lan-Yi(my aunt's name)?".. My sis got a little scared and went:"arh..dont scare me leh.." I didnt find it scary though..which was odd..cos normally i would be scared of cats. But at that moment, i just felt different and i felt connected to that cat.

My mom then emphasized that the cat was white and crippled... which was similar to my aunt who had white hair and her left leg was crippled. That scared my sis even more. My dad then warned my mom to stop being ridiculous. Well but of cos, that discussion went off for a few days..

So wats the logic or scientific explanation for all the coincidence??? It sounds unbelievable.. i know..it sounds like i m bullshitting.. But all that did happen... That, i m 100% sure...

no matter what...

I miss my aunt... She was such a nice lady.. She used to dote all of us so much...

I can still remember vividly the day when i visited her the last time. She was so sick and weak. But yet she accepted everything bravely and faced it strongly without any regrets. She kept asking us not to cry while trying to hold her tears back. It seemed unavoidable that she was gonna leave this world..everyone knew it including herself. ....And that probably y she left peacefully..

She maybe gone....but she is always in our hearts...

No comments: