Saturday, June 30, 2007

Busy Day

ok... My first sat after the end of my job.. Hahaha... Of cos i din let it go to waste. I went out the entire day...wuahahahahaha...yes, i mean entire day.

So morning, got to spend time with Pat. He told me a lot of funny stories of his langkawi trip with his frens. I think the most classic one would be the car breakdown one. So it happened this way, Pat n his frens rented two cars in langkawi. Then there was once when they were travelling to somewhere, the car behind faked a car breakdown to lure the car in front to reverse and stop. In the end the car in front did actually reverse and stop to check out on the car behind. The moment the front car stopped, the car behind then immediately sped off. So the people in the front car was ultimately fooled. These people also tried to fool the others back by telling them that their car had no more petrol. But hello, who would believe it la...haha... Anyways, there r more fun stories. But hmm overall he din say much about the sceneries of langkawi but just liquor liquor and liquor. Oh n chocolate also la... lol (duty free u see)

Met up with my fav girls for movie too. TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!... omg omg omg... when Pat got all excited about it before it was on, i though "er... so nice meh? i m not very into it leh.." I thought it was a very meaningless, unrealistic and boyish movie which i may fall asleep while watching it. But hell ... i was damn wrong. The movie was SUPER good. I think it';s even better than spiderman 3. Totally worth watching... I think the best scene is when the girl drives the truck while BumbleBee shoots. I LOVE that scene. ...... And also i enjoyed watching with u girls. Thanks for rocking my day. LOve u all!!
I love BumbleBee.... HE is so CUTE!
good friends= good life

Together again

Who gives a damn about being crazy when u hav crazy frens around?

Ok...My day din just end there. Went for training at night. Phew.. tiring but fun. Then when i was driving home after training, i was super duple cautious of any suspicious characters/cars. I mean u know.. recently there were quite a few serious crimes in Jb, and i really should just be extra careful. Well according to the newspaper, they have increased the number of police on patrol. Hmm... i do see more police cars around everywhere. It's reassuring sometimes but..er... i dont think it;s the quantity that counts, it's the quality. (u know what i mean right? i shouldnt elaborate on it..) Oh to all JBians, take down these police hotline no, 2251999 and 2212999. I m not sure which one is better or which one is faster. But i got one of them quite some time ago and one of them from the newspaper recently. Hey.. just take it down. It doesnt kill u to key in these no, it will only take u a few secs.

Ok enough for this time...till den..ciao..take care people.

No comments: