Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's all coming to an end

Yippie yippie yippie yippie..... last day of work tmr!!!!... i so cant wait man...

So wat exactly did i learn from my attachment?? Hmm... ok la.. not too bad. Quite a bit of chemistry n microbiology stuff. But of cos i got more than that. I learnt that waking up early to report for work at 8 is a super tough thing to do. I learnt that doing the same thing everyday can be really boring. (although sometimes there r diff stuff... ) I alredi cant take it for a month n can u imagine my colleagues have been doing those stuff for 12 years!!.. OMG..

Oh n also, my malay has so freaking improved since i started working there. Thanks to the malay colleagues there. Today when i went to punch my card, the guard asked me:" makan eh.." So my reply was:" Uh Uh." (the malay way) Then the guard actually said.:" Melayu awak macam malay ha.."... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... It was damn funny. I so wanted to laugh in front of him but i couldnt. But hey... i m glad to hear that.

Hmm.. I have also learnt to find "stuff" to do when i dont hav any work in hand. For example, reading, drawing, stoning, msging etc.. hahaha. Ya that shows how free i am in the lab.

Ok.. gonna hav lunch with my managers and colleagues tmr. Wonder how it is gonna be. Cos i think it's scary when all the managers are gonna have lunch with u. I m just a little girl u know...hahahah. But hey, they r all nice people. I m really lucky to be working with people like them.

Alright, gtg now. Will update again. And i wanna say... CCY left without telling!!!....hahhaha...

okie...Till then ciao.

No comments: