Sunday, June 24, 2007

I m so damn tired

The camp just ended.... It felt like a very short 3 days when it all ended. But hell when we were training, we really din think it was gonna end so soon and we were totally dreading it. Although it was really really really tiring, it was a great time spent not only bcos the camp was fulfilling but also bcos the people were great. I dont regret going for the camp at all... Hmm but i definitely hope to get less bruises from it.

Pictures....:P

Lifang n I...right before the test
The crazy bunch
While waiting...
Just playing around
Yup... they r trying hard
It was too tiring....:)
So after the camp, i reached home at about 4pm and then i went straight to bed.... Well hey u cant blame me for that. I only managed to catch like about 5 hours of sleep every night during the camp. So yea... i need to sleep. And yea.. tmr is monday.. n that's another working day. But hohoho.. last week of work. I just cant wait for it to end man...
till then....ciao

No comments: