Sunday, March 08, 2009

Before I left

All right.. sorry for the delay again.
Been really busy with orientation, meeting ups, trainings and school.
So here's some pics of some of stuff i did before i left Malaysia.

met up with my Volleyball Royal Family on CNY while Huey Hong came back from BJ....
First Day of CNY with Old neighbours/frens since 4yrs old and my pretty cousins.

the cousins!

and not forgetting, my convent girls too!...


And a bunch of fun-loving and crazy vb mates

Another day with the mates. Happy bday man!


my darling and i



Sista
Cousins again




The MGSians +Convent gals... so glad that everyone is doing fine and still feel the same way when we get together. Thanks girl! love u gurls lots.

Me and my precious grandma


Celebrated Boon's Bday at her place. Happy bday girl. Thanks for bringing your celebration forward!!! Oh gosh and i miss having fun with u guys so much!

The girls in the party.


Dear dear Boon

Oh..this is a pic of the cute kids that came over to my house for grandma's bday celebration. They are so Cute!!!!!... Apparently they fell in love with each other on that particular night!!!
ya.. me and the newly-weds..:P


Met up with HweeWen, QianHui, LiFang too!.... they r still as funny .. and ya.. i miss u guys as well!!!...
Bumped into racine in CS. Pretty racine!!!.. so nice to get to see her again after so long!!

And of cos I went back to Convent b4 i left. This was taken on the Acara Padang day. Joined them in running, and long jumping.. it was so fun. felt so young again. lol

My dear JKSB colleagues... thanks for sparing time to meet up... u guys r the best!.. good luck at work! and dont forget to visit me in melb!...:P

How could i have missed out the Chingay this time round. Although i couldnt attent the chingay itself, i would never missed going down to pray and to get a taste of the ambience there. Awesome.
All right, havent been able to get photos from mom's and frens' camera on some other events.
But well ya, so pls bear with me on this super brief overview of what i did b4 i came to Melb.
Will proceed to showing you guys my photos in Melb soon ya. Take care.. i miss all of u so much!!!...Muak.

No comments: