Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Great Ocean Road Trip

Third week of school alredi. Before school started, I was complaining to a number of my friends here that I can't wait for school to start so that I can get busy and also get it over and done with. But well, now that it is already the third week of school, i don't exactly regret saying that, but i just wish that time could slow down a little. Time just flies!.. the days past so fast. I can't even remember the first day of school now. Everthing just seemed to be in a fast forward motion.

And of cos, now i wish to have more time .. so that i can catch my breath while rushing for the piles of assignments i have. Every single unit has assignments. Every single week there is something new. Every day the stress level shoots up bit by bit. Ya i know.. most of you who r studying still r most probably feeling the same way. I am jus trying to find a more subtle way of abreacting.

Well ya.. it has been slightly more than a month since I came here. And been visiting and stuff. My new group of friends here went to the Great Ocean Road about a month ago. There were nine of us in two cars. We drove for about 3 hours to one of the beaches in Geelong. Took a short break there and then moved on to Apollo Bay for BBQ lunch. The weather was really windy and cold. So it was quite an experience BBQ-ing in that weather. and then another 4 hours drive to our ultimate destination at the Twelve Apostles, Port Campbell National Park. Once again, it was freezing cold there with slight drizzle. However the view was breathtaking. It was totally worth the time and effort. I loved it and i definitely recommend this place for any visitor to Melb.

Alrite, shall show u guys the photos now...

our first stop
we were shivering while some were surfing



me and natalia.. my pretty columbian classmate


The first group photo

on the way to the light house


That's the light house


ya.. trying..
great shot..Apollo Bay
Apollo Bay 2

BBQ-ing
Busy preparing
Still busy
Finally at our destination
view 1
view 2
me at with the apostles
the group
view 3
view 4
and at the end... we had pizza at an italian restaurant in Geelong.
So ya. that's about it. It was really fun experience. Can't wait for the next trip.
Before i end this post.. just wanna say.. i am missing everyone back home!.. my family, my frens from sch, vb, work, etc. Cant wait to go back. I am so tempted to go back in Easter.. lol. which is close to impossible. I shall stop grumping. Life here is good so far. I will just have to strive for all i am doing here to get everything into place.
So ya.. till then.. take care.. love and miss lots....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Implausible, that' s scrupulously what I was seeking because of! You virtuous saved me alot of commission
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]