Monday, March 09, 2009

First week in Melb

Ok here some pics of my first week in Melbourne.. once again this is super long overdue. :P And the photos arent exactly in the correct order. But anyways.. hope u guys get to see roughly how it is like here..

City 1


Super yummy

Me chilling at Osaka Fair..(japanese fair)




In the city tour tram


Chinatown






Flinders Street Station






Old town Kopitiam in Chinatown..hehekrispy kreme.. my fren from states told us that this is a must-try.. my gosh.. super ultimately sweet!.. and no.. i dont really like it. I prefer J.Co still.
My flatmate Turkey...Miss Hande
yes.. max brenner.. SUPER AWESOME !
MJ, Me, David, Hande.. yarra river
Federation Square

Me and MJ at a famous chinese restaurant

ok.. more photos coming up.. stay tuned.. don't go away!...:P

No comments: