Saturday, March 14, 2009

More photos on my first few weeks in Melb

okie.. more photos as promised.. Chloe Chong.. check out the photos .. i do update k.. It's just that i m as "fast" as a tortoise.. :P

All right.. school started two weeks ago. Tonnes of work and assignments pilling up.. :(. That is the best reason for all the stress i m feeling. It has been quite sometime since i felt so stressed over sch work. I mean.. hmm ..after graduation July last year, i kind dumped all the sch stress away. But oh well i m getting them back. Somehow i just feel like half of the stuff i learn in school will not be applied in the real world and i m trying to learn in a "practical" perspective. But i m not sure if thats gonna get me good marks. Like when i m studying or attending lecture, i tend to pick up stuff that i think would be applicable and kinda pay less attention on those tiny weeny details which i dont think i m gonna use them. But i guess this is not exactly good as they may well be useful for my future. Arh.. whatever.. i just need to get the "studying" feel back.

Alright.. no more nonsense.. Sorry about that.:)... lets check out the photos then....

Firstly, let's take a look at the neighbourhood i live in ...... this is the Caulfield Station.. it's about 5 mins walk from my place

Caulfield Plaza.. where i can do my grocery shopping
One part of My University Caulfield Campus

The shops around the nighbourhood

The restaurants.. A wide variety of japanese, korean, chinese, italian, indian, indonesian and of cos not forgetting fast food.

A Visit to Clayton Campus.. guided by Ms Carrie Heng.. (To the MGSians: Carrie is Han Ting's new name!!)


Monash Fun Day

Monash Orientation Fair

Melbourne City

Me and Leon.. Big Day Out to the Zoo

Zoo Entrance

Game Time


I dont really like this...

Teck, Leon, Justin, David, Me

So cute


He is big
Cheetah
Kangaroos
More of them
Me..
She is so lovely...
Cage
Ew..
Koala
Bird?
Melbourne Zoo
Peacock
Tall guy
My favourite..Butterfly!
Our Map-Reader
Peter Pan
Tiger
Colorful Bird
Awww... I miss Malaysia

Gajah...

Ice-cream on a day of 38 degree celcius == heaven

Elephant

Our great great great great great great grandfather

Strong men

It's 70 AUD if i m not wrong..

Teck and Leon..revealing their trueselves

Penguin

Red Butt

yup.. so that's the summary of my neighbourhood and my trip to the Melbourne Zoo. More photos will be uploaded soon for the rest of my trips.

Was webcamming with Yen the other day. Havent seen her for so long, almost two years now. Gosh.. i miss u so much and the rest of my frens too. I cant wait to see u guys after my journey here. Meanwhile, gotta have as much fun and experience as i can here while trying to study hard for my master. Talking about work, i better get going now. See ya guys. Take Care. Miss and Love...

2 comments:

Allison said...

wa miss kee, now that u update u post super a lot of pic.. it's either no updates or super a lot of pic huh? haha.. neway krispy kreme is super sweet but still the texture is so crunchy.. haha

ckcw5 said...

hey ya..more pictures to come.. haha... hows sch?? busy huh? i m stressed here too. Cant wait to finish the course..lol.
ya..super sweet!! gosh.. i dont exactly like it... i would even choose dunkin over it.. hahah...